[PD] [Ann] ann_tdnn - ann_mlp

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Sat May 14 01:50:56 CEST 2005

Hi list,

ann_tdnn:
Since I enjoyed coding [nn] I wrote a variant which implements Time Delay
Neural Networks. I named it ann_tdnn. (do you think ann_td is better?)
You can use it for gesture recognition.
It is basically the same code of [nn] managing a buffer with inputs over
time
It will be part of the ann library (IOhannes do you agree?)
You can download src+help+bin(win32) here:
http://www.puredata.info/Members/dmorelli/ann_tdnn/view

ann_mlp:
I renamed nn to ann_mlp
Fixed a bug (thanks to Marius Schebella), added an outlet dedicated to MSE
reporting, added an example
You can download src+help+bin(win32) here:
http://www.puredata.info/Members/dmorelli/ann_mlp/view

Both ann_mlp and ann_tdnn support on the fly training, you can train the
networks from within PD.

I hope you'll have fun with them.