iemxmlrpc_setup" not found -- was [PD] sending TCP data to Pd as a list

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon May 16 22:07:57 CEST 2005

hi,

Pd messages are terminated by a semicolon, like in the message boxes.
Check out the pdsend command that comes as a single executable with pd, it
works the same way. It is really easy to send messages to pd this
way.

Don't know about xmlrpc, it surely would be compileable for PDa, but
might be an overhead. It is unlickely that I can include it in the PDa
distro soon.

Cheers
Guenter