[PD] sending TCP data to Pd as a list

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon May 16 20:55:10 CEST 2005

Hey David,

There are not really any strings in PD. You mean the whole thing gets
turned into a single symbol?

lists formated as: "list one two three;" get interpreted fine as lists,
you probably don't even need the "list" part.

I never tried commas from netreceive, but Pall's comments cover that.

Anyhow try putting "list" in front of your list if it don't work.

b>