[PD] Portland, OR PD meetup?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon May 16 21:58:26 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I'm particularly interested in PDers over in the Northwest of the states
and in BC. I'll be moving out to Vancouver (BC) in 2006 to do my Masters
and would like to spread some of the great energy I've seen in Europe
and eastern US/Can. I did a PD/Gem performance in Seattle last October
that went well but seemed there were few people doing MAX stuff, let
alone PD. Since Portland, Seattle and Vancouver are pretty close it
would be cool to keep in touch and get meetings and shows going back and
forth. That is while the border stays reasonably passable.

Keep us posted as to your meetings and presentations. A webring of
user-groups would be cool.

B<>