[PD] INTRODUCING PARAZIT - Non-destructive abstraction for pd hijacking

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Fri May 20 23:29:51 CEST 2005

Hmmm... I'm curious but afraid. What would make someone say, "I hate
you." to a stranger? And now we have another clue, 'bang bang'. What
does it all mean? Also, derek *says* he doesn't hate gr()und, yet he
winks. So, is that sort of like crossing your fingers? Does derek
actually hate gr()und? Did this parazit turn his computer into jello?
Or, even worse, did it install Windows? hmmm....

derek holzer wrote:
> ahoj ahoj,
>
> OK, now i'm turned on, less bored, and i don't hate you like pun chik
> does ;-)
>
> bang bang,
> d.
>

> gr()und wrote:
>
>> hello derek,
>>
>> have you renamed the send object in the example to "s
>> pd-name_of_your_patch.pd" ?
>>
>> and the just turn on.
>>
>> a little fun
>>
>> greetings,
>>
>> gnd/
>>

>>> Hi gnd,

>>> very often

>>> sometimes i even make them

>>> no, not the ones that i make at least...

>>> what was the question again?

>>> I would have to say that Parazit is *very* non-destructive, because it
>>> doesn't do *anything* to my patches. Maybe I'm missing something?
>>>
>>> d.
>>>

>>> --
>>> derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
>>> ---Oblique Strategy # 165: