[PD] FW: Ambisonics in pd

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Sat May 21 18:31:35 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I was wondering if anybody has implemented the ambisonics algorythm in a pd
external yet. I recently heard a great composition (tape) utilizing the
ambisonics ugen for supercollider. I also read somewhere of a max/msp
object, yet no pd!! Ive seen an ORTF object floating around (earplug~ I
believe) but that's meant for use with headphones. Ambisonics differs
greatly because it works very well with all kinds of setups, including
quadro speakers, and theres no real sweetspot either!

Cheers,
Anton