[PD] Granular synthesis abstraction

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Tue May 24 12:51:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have posted a stab at a granular synthesis abstraction at:
https://www.puredata.org/Members/jb/a_grain%7E/view

It is really nothing special especially compared to the likes of
Particle Chamber et al, but I thought I would make it available anyhow,
just to add another example for people to try if they want. It is a one
voice synth, but multiple instances are possible. I intend to add other
features such as grain level resonance and grain sieving soon. It only
requires PD and the expr external to run.

It is a mess as I haven't had time to tidy it up, but any comments or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Enjoy!

Jamie