[PD] pd -nogui (windows) strange behavior

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed May 25 11:33:23 CEST 2005

Hi Lazzaro,
a workaround is to create a [netreceive] object in one of the patchers
loaded at startup.

Besides that, a fix for this problem has been introduced into the devel
branch of PD.
Tim has just released a new binary. Get it at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=55736&package_id=151692

all the best,
Thomas