[PD] installing PD on osX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 2 20:17:53 CEST 2005

But the Pd.app is not an installer, you can put it anywhere, you can
burn it to a CD, whatever.  Just double-click, and it'll run with
everything included.  So an externals/etc. installer would be a lot of
work to make and would make things less usable.

The ones that I post on my site are test versions, so they are not
guaranteed to work.  The one currently up there needs the
Jack.framework installed to run, for example.  Once I get one that
works without serious problems, I'll post a release to the SourceForge
site.  Currently, I am waiting to see if we can get the flext stuff
included before I make a final release.

.hc