[PD] pdp install on fc3 ccrma machine

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Jun 13 22:09:23 CEST 2005

Hey Dom,

> P.S. Derek don't get mad I still have the Debian machines you and
> Aymeric built and they work like a dream, this is a new box I am playing
> with.

Not mad, just amused. I have politely asked the CCRMA folks to include
PDP and PiDiP in their distro a few times in the last....oh
idunno...maybe year and a half. This was back when I was using
RedHat/Fedora+CCRMA for all my workshops. And each of these requests was
met with silence. So I gave up using CCRMA and switched to the Agnula
installs you have now. Maybe someone with more lobbying power can renew
the crusade at the Planet?

good luck,
derek

--