[PD] external for reading files from directories?

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Thu Jun 23 17:47:23 CEST 2005

it seems there are many approaches to this problem as there are users... i'll add my solution to the heap, dd.wid and q.wid for toxy: http://whats-your.name/pd/gui/q.gif

> ... you'd have to handle the actual glob-matching

re:glob, you notice its a syscall? man glob, at least on UNIX(esque) platforms.. i think it would be cool to be able to access these system calls via normal pd messages, without weirdo externals or scripting-language extensions.