[PD] bang of loadbang + pd controlled through messaging

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Tue Jun 28 00:43:23 CEST 2005

> can fake a loadbang by sending the message "loadbang" to a receiver
> called "pd-NAME_OF_SUBPATCH" or "pd-NAME_OF_ABSTRACTION.pd" as in
> attached patches. (Main patch is lb-test.pd)

this feature I didn't know. is it documented anywhere? did I read the
manual too fast?

that reminds me of another point: is there any manual or document with the
possible messages that can be sent directly to pd? the .htm file with the
object description is quite useful (thanks whoever did it), but for a
non-programmer, such possibilities are still unknown.