[PD] pd.sf.net

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Thu Jul 7 12:00:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

The idea is to change the "htdocs" module which is on CVS. This also
contains an "upload" script that actually updates the sourceforge pages.
Seems that hans did some updates on the webpage directly without updating
the CVS, so what you should do first is getting these updates into CVS and
then make your changes. I second your ideas about separating the
SF web internal links from the others, seems to make sense and it is less
confusing, so go ahead, and check with hans.

Guenter