[PD] array vertical values defined dinamic

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Thu Jul 14 01:19:25 CEST 2005

I guess I didn't explaind correctly: I wanted to change the vertical
borders, not only -1 to 1, but to set them when necessary. I use arrays to
display envelopes, and it would be handy when I could change them
accordingly.

yes, I saw example 15, and the more arrays as well, but I think this
feature isn't (yet) covered in pd. arrays were thought to be exclusive for
audio data only.