[PD] help needed figuring out why pd on ubuntu hangs

jake elliott racter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:32:59 CEST 2005

i'm having the same issue as ico, i think.  i cannot start pd if i am
connected to the internet. i'm using ubuntu.

i don't see anything odd in my /etc/hosts file (not that i really
understand what to look for).  i put it up at http://osoe.net/hosts if
that can be any help.  ico, where is it in network-admin that you can
see how the ports are configured?

i'm totally new to networkStuff.

hope someone has some insight!

thanks in advance,