[PD] pd interferes with gnome panel - any ideas?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jul 27 19:54:39 CEST 2005

When you start PD you only get the conole and no PD window?

what does gdb pd in terminal do? Same thing?

If you get a crash you'll see (gdb) in the terminal. type "where" to see
where it was when it crashed.

I've had no experience that resembles this in my sarge machine..

Did you try compiling Miller's PD from source? Does it act any differently?

B.