[PD] Digital Pedals : delay and loops

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Wed Aug 3 17:21:38 CEST 2005

Thanks guys for the abstractions. I am looking them slowly as it goes.
I am not sure about the one that Urs posted as the bondary between the
patches are unclear. The attachments has been sent as clear text. Maybe
a copy-paste in the email with carriage returns as bondaries would be
better ? Thank !

I'll let you know if and how i use them.

aalex