[PD] tvjt - a vj tool

daniel kosenko zvuk at linuxmail.org
Sat Aug 13 17:21:39 CEST 2005

hello list and Thoralf

> I'd love to add more audio-related stuff...

maybe you should try to turn it another way round: to generate audio (a synthesis or/and sampler) from video output (which should be analyzed). So you could play   with sound while playing with video. And maybe to throw generated audio to another tvjt...  And maybe to throw generated audio to another tvjt... :)

best regs
daniel .