[PD] System volume control

rez rez at r3dribbon.com
Sun Aug 14 04:50:28 CEST 2005

hola lista.

I'm working in a vj patch for two months ago (when I have engoug time,
of course). Now it's ready to check. It's only an alpha version, it's my
first patch since my barcelona puredata course (ei Yves!!), so please,
check it hard. I'm sure it's full of errors.
I've called EVE (ellite veejay engine), thanks a lot for the fowards and
sugestions.
I've used pdp, pidip and gem, colorgrid, playlist, and grid extensions.

the patch it's attached ready to use ; thanks again.

Hasta pronto.