[PD] pool - the last one

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Thu Aug 18 01:30:53 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> h_map, set 3 4 krschi, then add ge. then set hacka 45 and add ge, get g3 will stll be krschi. you have to remove ge first..
yes - i know, thats bad ... I just thought some weeks ago if I should
change that, because I think it won't break any patches ... what do you
think ?

> and namespace must be a symbol but not a list (so you cant do the equiv of pool's 'dirs' or com.apple.whatever or ::pd::edit::cables etc..)
of course it would be possible to make lists as namespaces, but I don't
see any advantage?
you could of course use pd::edit::cables as namespace - but yes, it
would be a symbol ... but maybe I got the wrong idea because it's late
and I just drunk a beer ;)

> still kicks ass, even if i have to switch to gcc 3.3 to compile it ;)
that's on my todo list since tim mentioned it ...

LG
Georg

http://grh.mur.at