[PD] pdp_theonice

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 18:32:50 CEST 2005

ola,

if your video freezes, it's that the bandwidth is not so good
or so stable, you can try to lower the quality.

but, vlc is known to have problems with unsteady streams,
on windows, you can use Real Player 10 instead,
and on MAC OSX trying to compile an mplayer.

http://mcs.hackitectura.net/tiki-index.php?page=how+to+connect+to+live+streams

suerte,
sevy