[PD] OSC for Windows

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Tue Aug 30 17:13:18 CEST 2005

I've managed to compile the OSC from CSV for Windows 2000.

Changes are:
- dumpOSC routes up to 128 branches (tested with 24)
- sendOSC doesn't crash on longer messages (tested with one argument of
120 characters)
- sendOSC # of arguments limited by the length of the message (tested
with 110 messages)
- dumpOSC_SendReply() removed (this implementation was not cross-platform)

This package was tested on Windows 2000 only. I'd like to ask you to try
to compile/test it on other systems. (If you need them at all, thanks
Thomas we'll get a better implementation.)

As I don't have any CVS client here and I'm not a member of the
SF-Project: may I ask someone to check in the files? You'll find the
files (zipped to one file) here:
http://iem.at/~majdak/download/OSC/OSC4pd_CVS_0.3.zip
I kept the structure identical to the repository.

br,
Peter

--
Piotr Majdak