[PD] help installing OSC and compilers

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Fri Sep 16 11:14:26 CEST 2005

Hi Piotr,

thank you for your work (that will hopefully finally allow me to run OSC
  with my patches).

However, in the zip file you linked (second link below) the /doc folder
is missing (although mentioned in the readme.txt).
I downloaded the files from he sourceforge link (assuming they are
compatible) but you might want to update the package.

Best wishes
Urs

--
Urs Liska