[PD] Re: [PD-dev] GridFlow documentation fundraising.

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Thu Oct 13 12:09:28 CEST 2005

On 10 Oct 2005, at 17:12, B. Bogart wrote:

> I misunderstood the purpose of the documentation.

No worries!

> This is an interesting idea as I have been thinking about a workshop @
> interaccess on the development of PD/Max externals... Please keep me
> posted on how this develops. Who is the intended audience?

Intended audience where I live : postgraduate (and under, if I can help
it) digital practices students.

However. I would -really- like to find funding (looking at local
government funding here for it) to expand this to general
Ruby/Programming/Puredata set of lectures, in practical workshop style
but with a loose, well-documented curriculum. I'd like this because it
could apply to more than just 1, technorati audience, namely FE, art
colleges, 1rst year music students, whatever.

> Mathieu, I'm not talking about PD forking, but the isolation of
> documentation efforts. your off the hook! ;)

Heh. Can't blame people for get itchy around the word fork,  huh.

Ben, get in touch and let's talk further about uniting efforts for
this? I'd love to collaborate on your workshop @ interaccess.

Cheers,

David

--
David Plans Casal, Director of Research, Luminas Internet Applications
Tel:  +44 (0)870 741 6658    	Fax:  +44 (0)700 598 1135