[PD] [netpd] everybody is invited to join the collaborative music-project

m.n. mikl_nel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 23:11:03 CEST 2005

I agree with the having a site listing thing.
Even just an accessible log of when people HAVE been
doing it in the past would help to know when people
are LIKELY to do it again.

I also am excited by this project.
enrique has been getting me started.
cool stuff!
-m

--- Paris Treantafeles <paris at parisgraphics.com>
wrote:

> Hi Roman,
>
> This looks great, can't wait to try it out!
> Listening to some of the mp3s now - very cool.
>
> It would be great to have a listing on the site with
> server names and
> times of sessions that are open to join.
>
> Best,
>
> On Oct 25, 2005, at 11:17 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>
> > <announcement>
> >
> > hi all
> >
> > some poeple already heard about it, others maybe
> not. i'm
> > working on a project, that allows several users to
> make
> > music in realtime over the internet.
> > netpd also provides a bunch of abstractions, that
> can be
> > used to make an existing patch 'netpd-able' or to
> create
> > a complete new netpd-patch.
> > if you are interested, please visit:
> > http://www.netpd.org
> > and download the netpd-package (needs pd>=0.38,
> zexy>=1.3
> > and maxlib>=1.5.2)
> > a few people spread over the world are already
> using netpd
> > and have a session occasionally. if you could set
> up netpd
> > and connect to the server, ask somebody, who is
> online,
> > for a short demo. some poeple are online very
> often, so
> > the chance is not too small, that you meet
> somebody.
> >
> > if you have questions, send me an email, but maybe
> its
> > faster to aks me or someone else in the
> netpd-chat.
> >
> > hope to make sound with you soon.......
> >
> > cheers
> > roman
> >
> > </announcement>

***

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you.  And all you can do is to go where they can find you."

- Winnie the Pooh