[PD] Messages in an external

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Thu Nov 3 17:38:45 CET 2005

Hi!

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> well, the speed of the machine does _not_ effect the maximum allowed
> number of loop-iterations. (however, if you are doing audio at the same
> time, you might consider a fast machine and a larger audiobuffer to
> avoid clicks)

Well, I'm confused now. I do audio at the same time and I have to avoid
any clicks, of course. But, how fast must the machine run? How large
must be the audio buffer for a given number of messages in loop? Or,
generally, what are the limitations and dependencies on chosing the
number of iterations for a message output in a loop?

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung