[PD] [netpd] everybody is invited to join the collaborative music-project

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 4 14:21:35 CET 2005

hi hc

hm..... because the font-sizes differ on various os, i introduced the
settings-dialog. i use pd on win and on linux, so i assumed when it
looks good on both, it'll hopefully ook good on osx. but the appearance
of a certain font-size differs on different linux-boxes, since the
appearance depends on some start-flags of the x-window-system. i found
out, that the main pd font (obj, text, etc) stays the same, but the
labels (where you can choose from courier, helvetica and times) varies
with different settings or different distributions.

fontsize 10 on windows looks so ugly, that i cannot use it as a
default-setting for chat/creator, but a compromise might be adequate.

roman