[PD] flext glibc double free or corruption

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 7 00:59:41 CET 2005

Hi Johannes,
thanks for your report.

I tried your patch (it's good to give the abs abstraction another name,
since abs is an internal object), but everything works as expected both
with Miller's PD and with devel_0_39. Not a single valgrind message is
generated here (apart from a harmless one from inside pthreads).
It seems there's something strange with your system that is beyond my scope.
I'm curious about more observations though.

best greetings,
Thomas