[PD] midifile

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Tue Nov 8 03:13:27 CET 2005

Hi, trying to compile this on OS X. Don't really know what I'm doing
but got it to compile and now it gives me errors that look like this:

Opened /Users/palli/downloads/Chestnuts_Roasting.mid
Header chunk type: MThd
Header chunk length: 100663296
error: midifile_read_header_chunk: bad file format: bad header chunk
length

Regardless of what I open, it always looks identical except for the
name of the file. Any ideas?

Pall