[PD] Gem cursor 0 under os x not working? +

Andre Schmidt huolong at arcor.de
Sat Nov 12 14:42:45 CET 2005

> a long long time ago i saw a gem patch that did something i'm trying to do :
> selecting (with the mouse in the gem window) an area and zoom the video by
> the size of the selection. but sadly, i don't find this patch anywhere.
> maybe someone know this patch or have a solution?

i remember doing something like that, but as im a "backup-disaster" i
doubt i have that patch anymore. but looking the code here
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2002-10/008388.html
i see "...leftMouseButton pressed select zoomarea", so this could be
what youre looking for...

dont have GEM installed on my machine (yet). so i cant test it

cheers
andre