[PD] max msp vs pd

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Nov 13 12:23:16 CET 2005

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> One thing I haven't been able to find in Max is PD-style data structures
> and scalars.  Do they exist?  With drawing instructions?  This is the

a) as i understood miller, pd's main motivation for designing pd
differently from max were the data-structures.
so it is likely that there are no data-structures in max.

b) i guess the max-list would be the more appropriate place to ask for
features of max. most people here use pd instead of max. (otoh,
data-structures are a splendid way to demonstrate how much superior pd
is...)

mfg.ads.r
IOhannes