[PD] Gem : Fullscreen on a MINI in OSX

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 15:17:22 CET 2005

hey timon,

On Nov 14, 2005, at 7:39 AM, timon wrote:

> Hi, Im wondering if there is any known bugs with doing Gem full
> screen (1024x768) on a mini in OSX 10.4-latest.
>
> Im using HC. PD 39.02 test installer - with Gem vs. 0.90 dated
> April 2005.
> What happens is the screen gets clotted with fragmented pd windows
> and desktop noise.

...could you try the pd++.app at www.tigital.com?  That includes a
gem from latest cvs...Beyond that, I can say that I had a museum
installation opening this last weekend that uses 3 macmini's running
fullscreen "kiosk mode" (specifically at 1024x768) with no
problems ;-)  Even got them to use bluetooth keyboard/mouse sharing
(synergy2.sf.net), which is my fave new trick lately...

james