[PD] Problems loading pdp on OSX

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Fri Nov 18 23:12:42 CET 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 4:10 PM, enrique franco wrote:

> I downloaded PD from the server pd++.app at www.tigital.com
>
> I can't load the pdp library even if I put it in the startup flags. It
> says that the image can't be found. I also tried to put the full path
> and it didn't work either. I cheked and the pdp.pd_darwin file is
> in the extras folder, so I don´t know what could be the problem.
> I'm on 10.4.2 on a G4 Ibook.
>
> Any ideas?

...some other ideas:

1.  do you have x11 installed?  If not, I think it needs to be,
because I didn't weak_link the x11 library's

2.  could you open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app and see if
anything is printed there?  Also, in the pd window, is anything
printed out before it reports that the image can't be found?

james