[PD] Waveguide Modeling with [z~]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Nov 20 12:04:35 CET 2005

HI IOhannes,

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i see that it is not mentioned in the documentation.
> (but it seems so natural to me, that i would at least expect people to
> try it out...)

With all due respect, users are not mind readers, and if you leave a
feature undocumented you can expect that 98% of the people will never
use it. And in that case, why did you spend time programming it unless
only for your own use?

People will argue all kinds of things that are PD's main weakness, but
un-helpful help patches are one of the biggest for me, from both a teaching
and using point of view.

best,
d.