[PD] PD Documentation Meeting / Notes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 23 23:48:02 CET 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Thoralf Schulze wrote:

> hi there,
>
>> All of the info is on the PDDP wiki.  I tried my
>> hand at a template,
>> starting with Ben's template-4:
>
> This is looking nice.
> However, I would really vote for a default text size
> of at least 12 pt: 10 pt are way too small on
> windozes. My optician is more than prepared to testify
> on this question :-)

Yeah, the font thing is a bummer.  The thing is 12 pt is huge on Mac OS
X.  10 pt is sadly the middle ground, with Linux being close the
middle.  The real solution is to get all platforms on the same font
sizes.  oskude was working on that....

.hc

> with kind regards,
> thoralf.

> Yahoo! Model Search 2005 - Find the next catwalk superstars -
> http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
                                               -David Zicarelli