[PD] pd setup on G5 + Digi 002

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Nov 27 02:36:07 CET 2005

I don't do any audio, but I had used a g5 with 8 channels on a edirol
FA102 (something like that) firewire interface. everything seemed to
work fine...

Did you look at the audio settings in the pull-down menu? you should be
able to select applicable sound devices. I have noticed that I sometimes
have to change the number of in channels to get all the out channels to
work, but I can't remember if this was just on PC hardware or on Macs as
well.

Anyhow you can now do almost everything in flags from the GUI interface,
give it a try and see if you can get it working.

I have no idea about optimizing for latency...

b.