[PD] Any good data struct examples? & a wish...

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 15:21:10 CET 2005

Hi List,

  On a plane ride, I fanally got around to learning a bit about the  complex data structures. Does anyone have some good examples of how to  use data structures? I am trying to sponge as much info as poss...with  no shame!

  Also, is there a way to select the graphical objects with a mouse  inside the data object? It would be really useful to have an identity  for each object, to be reported when objects are selected (I could  contrive it with Gem, but anyway...)

  ps, I got   /pipermail/pd-list/2005-08/030576.html already

  Best,
  Ed

->
->