[PD] What about multilingual Pd ?

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Mon Dec 12 11:26:52 CET 2005

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> However: German is not RPN, the word order in a sentence is very
> similar to the one in English and not similar to Yoda. (Maybe it's
> this way in, uhm, Polish?)

No, it's not ;-) AFAIK, RPN was developed for mathematical expressions
only.

BTW, I don't think pd needs international localization in the current
development state. There are many another issues (stability,
transparency, documentation) which should get higher priority than
localization if pd wants to reach for more users.

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung