[PD] Script-based Sound Design Patch

Greg Wilder greg at gregwilder.com
Tue Dec 13 03:14:28 CET 2005

Hi Spencer,

I've been using GNU/Linux powered PD boxes to run shows in a number of
major theaters up and down the east coast for a couple of years now.
Check out the flash videos at www.steeprockmedia.com to see a full
demonstration of the system.  (click the "play demo" icon in the top
right hand corner)

The current "stock" system uses an audio optimized kernel and runs very
comfortably on about $250 worth of hardware - and that includes 120GB of
HD space.  A tiny little AMD Sempron with integrated video is all it
needs...

Best,
Greg

www.gregwilder.com