[PD] port used by sendOSC

Axel Balley axou.b at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 17 21:41:12 CET 2005

Le 17 déc. 05 à 21:26, Arie van Schutterhoef a écrit :

> -SC3 uses two ports: one for SCLang, the other for SCServer.
>
> AvS

That's correct, by default 57110 and 57120. What I want to do is send
OSC messages from pd to SCServer on port 57110 and display the
replies from the SCServer on my pd patch. I suppose I could create an
OSCResponder node on the SCLang side, that would forward messages
coming from the SCServer to another port that pd is listening to, but
I was looking for a solution less complex.