[PD] receiving more than one symbol

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:21:38 CET 2006

hi

Just a suggestion, i was wondering if it would be nice to be able to
receive more than one symbol at one atom. I know i could use several
receive objects for this but i mean by using the property window.

In my case i have some numbers controlling volume of different samples
and i need to be able to change them individually when i load a preset,
but at the same time i would like to be able to change all of them at
the same time. I know this could be done in various other ways, but what
i would like now is to be able to introduce in the receive-symbol field
few symbols separated with a comma like : $1vol, generalvol

not sure if this would be confusing, but in my particular case it is
more confusing to have many wires connecting everything.

bye

--
enrike