[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

m.weiss weiss at weiss-archiv.de
Sat Jan 7 16:54:32 CET 2006

Frank Barknecht schrieb:
> Hallo,
> m.weiss hat gesagt: // m.weiss wrote:
>

>>>So the other easy fix would be to use "sp_" instead of "sp."
>>
>>thats right
>>"sp." works only as library
>>so why not compile it as library??
>

> So why not use "sp_"? ;)
>
> The debate about single externals vs. libraries has be fought often in
> the past, I don't want to start it again. However when using "sp."
> effectively inhibits building as single externals, I would vote for
> changing this one letter. I already did it in attached archive,
> together with some other changes as described in CHANGES. What do you
> think?
>
> Ciao

salut
ok
for compatibility this is the best way
we take "sp_"
i change my release and include single objects and also
the complete library for win32 so everybody can go his own way
for loading these stuff
can you mail or send me a link to the ported lib so i can post it
on my site
would be great
thanks
gruss