[PD] error loading creb

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jan 7 18:34:44 CET 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, federico wrote:

> I just compiled creb, but can't load it, getting this error:
> /usr/lib/pd/extra/creb.pd_linux: /usr/lib/pd/extra/creb.pd_linux:
> undefined symbol: IS_DENORMAL creb: can't load library

I have recently made some 64-bit compatibility fixes to creb. I hope that
I didn't break anything... maybe I did.

I have just tried to load creb.pd_linux in pd 0.38-4 and devel_0_39 and it
loads correctly without that problem.

Did you get any warnings while compiling creb ? you may recompile it
from that directory by doing "make clean" and then "make"...