[PD] problem with plugin~

federico xaero at inwind.it
Sun Jan 8 07:12:26 CET 2006

I tried unsetting lang, but still have this problem.
maybe I have to recompile pd/plugin~ without locales?
btw I noticed some errors (to stderr, not on pd console), and after
creating the plugin~ object it says 'bad screen distance', and selection
of [invisible] text gives errors too.

$ pd -jack
priority 6 scheduling enabled.
priority 8 scheduling enabled.
Enhanced3DNow! detected
bad screen distance "124,000000"
can't find an indexable and selectable item ".x8249400.t827ec80"