[PD] iem vcf_filter~ error

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Jan 10 15:07:47 CET 2006

Using [vcf_lp2~], [vcf_bp2~] or [vcf_hp2~] abstractions from the Iem
library, I get this error consistantly everytime audio processing is
started, once for each copy of the abstraction:

vcf_filter~-Error: 1. initial-arguments: <sym> kind: lp2, bp2, rbp2, hp2!

This does not occur when the abstraction is used by itself in a new
patch. The abstraction in which the [vcf_lp2~] occurs has no additional
creation arguments, so I can't see that [vcf_lp2~] is getting a wrong
argument passed int hat way by mistake. I'm worried it might make my
patch unstable, as the patch is quite complex and contains many of these
abstractions.

Can I safely ignore this, or is there a way to correct it? There is no
help patch for [vcf_filter~] to double check the initial arguments, and
since it is an abstraction with comes with Iemlib, one would assume that
it was built correctly.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl