[PD] PdPod (pure data on ipodlinux) - Is anybody else experimenting with it?

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jan 10 17:01:21 CET 2006

Hi,

I have done patches for the iPod and helped Martin getting the thing
up and running. Unfortunately we are still missing a convincing patch,
something that shows the possibilities of PdPod. So we are really
interested in anything you do with it, and also in the problems you
encounter.

I think generative music on the iPod is a great idea ... and if we could
create a community around it could really take off. Lets see, maybe
some people get interested.

Greetings,

Günter