[PD] block~, delwrite~, and tabwrite~ questions

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:45:13 CET 2006

I've been trying to build a cross correlation function, and I'm not
sure how I can multiply a time delayed copy of a signal with another
signal.

Can there be a block~ 1 1 1 object or a block~ 8192 8192 1 object?  Is
there a way to have a dsp cycle for each sample?

Does delwrite~ need to be in multiples of the block size?  Or does it
just have to be greater than the block size?
Can one use the array of numbers allocated by delwrite~, in an external?

If we create an array, and use tabwrite~ to write numbers to an array,
can those numbers be accessed by another object on the same dsp cycle?
--
Charles Zachary Henry

anti.dazed.med
Med student who needs a Mickey's