[PD] serial input /GPS

duncan duncan.kleindesign at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:02:09 CET 2006

hi hi,

trying to get my head into pd but having a really hard time trying to find
objects other than those listed in the help browser.
I'm trying to see if there is an object that will take an input from a
serial port? specifically i want to be able to accept GPS data?

at the moment i'm testing stuff on Mac OSX but the project is intended to
run on  Gumstix (they run Linux kernel 2.6), i haven;t taken the leap into
linux yet so i don;t even know if Pd will run with that version!

be well

duncan