[PD] Datastructures breakpoint sampler beta

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jan 15 19:36:58 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 01:16:11PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Looks nice, but I couldn't get it going.  Maybe you could make a help
> patch for it too?

For sure, I need to do that. For now, just click 'open' to load a wav
file, then click 'add' to place break-points and drag them to where you
want, then use the 'start' number box to select a breakpoint to start
the sample from. When you send a midi note pair like [60 127( into the
left inlet it will play the sample from the breakpoint that you specify.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx