[PD] interfacing pd with blender

megale megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 17 15:04:36 CET 2006

 Hello,
I am trying to use the script comms.py on Blender, that one needs Socket.py and Gamelogic.py in
python environnement.
I am getting that error when I run the script and I don't know how to resolve it:

 File "comms.py", line 6, in ?
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getOwner'

 I certainly need to add something, somewhere, but I have no clue about what I need to add, and
where.

 Is it possible to get a .blend template file just to understand why I am getting that error,
thank in advance.

Patco.

ps: i've downloaded the file on the site:

http://mccormick.cx/dev/blender-puredata-game-interface/